Thursday, March 8, 2007

The What Now?

So I've been out of work for a while now (hey, how was I supposed to know electroshock therapy isn't an acceptable form of treatment anymore?). And a couple of days ago I got a weird message on my answering machine, something about a Dr. Suresh, a list, and some effeminate guy in the background speaking gibberish. I wasn't really paying attention but there was a doctor, a list, and a mental patient, that can mean only one thing. He wants to hire me! So I'll be making a trip to see this Dr. Suresh for my interview, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Damon Dawson said...

Yeah I hope that works out for ya. From what I hear there's something really juicy on his ceiling....whatever. Sounds a little too kinky for me.

Anonymous said...

Mohinder is currently out of service. But I'm going to save him! evil brain-eating dress man and his band of rogue Bible thumpers sporked Mohinder to the ceiling. Sad. Yes.